Saturday, September 20, 2008

Weird Dream

OK so this is my first blog entry, ever.. What better way to introduce my weird brain than with this dream I saw recently ( which was big hit with whoever has heard this by the way ).

So I'm in my ground floor of my house ( it's two - storied, we live upstairs, only furniture and stuff downstairs ) minding my own business when this short, overweight, fair, female ninja with a blond ponytail ( oh yes ) comes up to me with what can only be described as an agressive attitude. The courageous guy I am, I run for my life, into one of the bathrooms and try to lock myself in but she's too quick, pounds against the door while I desperately try to keep her from getting in ( the sort of scene you get to see in any cheap thriller, except with the gender reversed ). Suddenly the 'struggle' stops and I see a knife being passed to me under the door and she says "Take that one, I have an extra" !! Uhhh okkkk .. I take it and we start fighting .. a sudden blackout .. I am standing in the dining room, 4 such knives in my hand, she has none and is begging for mercy but I decide to kill her, which I do.. Now what?? .. I have a dead body and no way to dispose of it... So I do the only logical thing, flush her down the toilet, but she gets stuck.. END OF DREAM..

Judge me if you want, I have absolutely no idea where all this came from.. Didn't see any sort of movie the night before, I'm not scared of short fat ninjas or knives for that matter.. Anyway beats me, more weirdness later..

I'm off to sleep now.

4 comments:

Smart Primate said...

HOLA Saffrondude... great to see you in the blog world...

this one looks worth of being a scene in the movie "Butterfly Effect", especially the 'black-out' part of it, any idea how you got the 4 knives with you? and why dd you kill her btw?

dude, some weird dream you had, and unless i am very much mistaken this isn't your weirdest one...

Happy Blogging!

Tisfz said...

HEHEHEHE
Disappointed there were no nunchucks in the dream though.

Xpressions said...

haha! dis was gr8! innovative must say!
dunno y i neva get them..ninjas or nybody for dat matter...

Unknown said...

what about ur other dreams???speaking for myself,i seldom remember my dreams-even if i do,they are mostly very personal[:P].